1. This competition is open to all Namibian citizens except employees and immediate relatives of employees of Namibia Breweries Limited (“NBL”), their advertising agencies and immediate families, as well as consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and persons or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. The competition runs from 24 February to 7 April 2021. No entries will be accepted prior to 24 February and after 7 April 2021.
3. To enter the competition, participants are required to buy two units of any of the Horizon Non-Alcoholic Beer variants (330ml or 500ml), SMS their till slip number to 15555 and keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
4. Every purchase of 2 x units of Horizon Non-Alcoholic Beer is equal to one entry. Duplicate till slip entries will be considered as one entry.
5. Consumers will then stand a chance to win instant airtime as well as weekly prizes that will be allocated through a weekly random draw.
6. Participants are allowed to enter more than once, but can only be selected as a winner once throughout the duration of the campaign.
7. The weekly winners will be announced on the Tuesday of the following week.
8. Instant airtime will be N$5 top up.
9. The weekly prizes will include Horizon Non-Alcoholic Beer product hampers (5 per week) and food vouchers to the value of N$500 each (5 per week).
10. Prizes are not transferable, negotiable, or exchangeable for cash.
11. If, for any reason, a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to reply to NBL within thirty-six (36) hours of notification or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out, then NBL may declare such win void and the offered prize(s) will lapse. A substitute winner may be selected, at random, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Namibia Breweries Limited’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
14. NBL reserves the right to terminate or amend this competition terms and conditions at any time if it deems such termination or amended to be necessary and appropriate.
15. Neither NBL nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or participant in the prizes offered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of NBL or otherwise.
16. By entering this competition, entrants give Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) permission to contact them regarding future competitions/ promotions.
17. Winners must be prepared to be photographed by Namibia Breweries Limited for promotional purposes, and have their names and surnames listed in the social media and press for an announcement of their winnings.
18. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms and conditions and by entering these competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competition terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.